As Data Privacy, Confidentiality and Security have become a large concern over the years. Data Analyzers has placed strong emphasis on keeping our network, systems and client data protected.
We adhere to the following regulatory compliance standards
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
What we do to protect your data:
- Our Team of Experts hold a variety of global IT and security certifications including Security+, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCE, CCFS, EnCE and more.
- Our Websites are PCI Compliant use EV SSL certificates and are frequently audited
- The internal workflow process ensures that only authorized data recovery engineers have access to your data.
- Once a recovery has been completed your data is stored on our secured and encrypted network, until you have verified the data content.
- Depending on your needs and or regulatory requirements, data can be encrypted to meet your standards.
- We perform an annual vulnerability and risk assessments on our network to ensure best practices are implemented and security flaws eliminated in order to provide the highest degree of safety and security for our clients and their data