In the courtroom, both sides are entitled to a fair trial and adequate representation. But sometimes the challenges of modern technology are more than can be competently handled by lay witnesses and other finders of fact. In these cases, the expert witness is utilized to convey complex matters to the court and the jury in a manner that is both easily understandable and approachable.
At Data Analyzers our court qualified Expert Witnesses in the practice of digital forensics, data recovery and cyber security can be the edge you need to assist the jury in coming to a favorable decision in your case. Our certified Expert Witnesses are able to transform the vast array of digital evidence into compelling testimony about what actually transpired using non-technical and understandable language.
Our capabilities include:
- Neutral and Court-Appointed Forensic Investigations
- Digital Evidence Preservation
- E-forgery Analysis
- Mass Deletions, Targeted Deletion and Wiping of Computerized Data
- Pursue or Defend Against Claims of Spoliation
- Complex E-Discovery Consulting
- Digital Forensic Expert Witness Testimony
Or for more information about our Expert Witness Services visit www.forensicanalyzers.com/consulting/