Lost your QuickBooks®? Data Analyzers Data Recovery can help!
Many small businesses are relying on Intuit’s QuickBooks® software for their accounting needs. QuickBooks® uses a transactional database that is based on a modified standard Sybase Database. Corruptions to this database often will leave many small businesses without the crucial ability to take care of receivables. We at Data Analyzers understand how crucial it is for small businesses to quickly regain access to their QuickBooks® data to take care of invoicing, receivables, payroll and other vital accounting and business operational needs.
- QBW files – QuickBooks® data files
- QBM files – A mobile version of QuickBooks® data file
- QBB files – QuickBooks® backup file
- AIF or ND – Network data files
Data Analyzers Data Recovery supports QuickBooks® 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007 editions.
We can assist in recovering your QuickBooks® accounting data from the following:
- Recover from damaged hard drive
- Recovery from Formatted Operating System
- Recovery from Re-installed Windows
- Recovery from deleted QuickBooks®
- Recovery from damaged QuickBooks®
Data Analyzers is the only US recovery service provider to have access to over 100 years of experience via Global Data Recovery Alliance giving you the maximum possible chance of full database retrieval. See why other have chosen QuickBooks Data Recovery from us.